To refinance your Celsius loan with Ledn, please complete the following steps:
- Submit the Ledn intake form. This is required for Celsius to provide your loan details to us.
- If you do not have a Ledn account already, please create one at https://platform.ledn.io/signup, including completing your KYC. If you already have a Ledn account, please ensure the KYC is up to date.
- Once we have received your loan details from Celsius, we will notify you to submit your loan application through your Ledn account. You will need at least one of your Celsius loan IDs to apply.
- To apply:
- Login to your Ledn account, go to the “Dollar Loans” page and look for the Celsius refinancing banner at the top of the page.
- Click “Apply for refinancing now” & enter one of your Celsius loan IDs.
- Choose the loan(s) you want to refinance with Ledn. You will be able to apply to all of your eligible loans individually, including selecting a Standard or Custodied loan for each loan you choose to refinance.
After you have submitted your loan application, if approved, we will secure your collateral from Celsius and fund your loan. We will notify you once this process is complete. Please note that this process may not be immediate as we work with Celsius to fund your loan.
If you have any questions, including questions about your Celsius loan ID, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.