If you already have a KYC verified Ledn account, you’re ready to get started:
1. Log in to your Ledn account on the web platform.
2. Select BTC Transaction account from the left-hand column.
3. Click the “Deposit” button.
4. Copy the receiving address, or scan the QR code. When possible, it is best to use the QR code to obtain the BTC address directly from the Ledn platform to reduce the risk of errors while copying and pasting, or manually typing the address.
5. Send BTC to that receiving address in a regular BTC on-chain transfer.
6. Once your incoming BTC on-chain transfer has a six (06) confirmations on the blockchain, the sent amount will be reflected in your BTC Transaction account.
Warning: Make sure you are only sending BTC in a standard Bitcoin on-chain transfer. Your Ledn BTC Transaction account address cannot accept other digital assets. Ledn is not liable for any other assets sent to this address, and failing to heed this warning can result in permanent loss of your asset.
If you are interested in earning interest on your BTC, make sure you transfer the BTC held in your BTC Transaction Account to your BTC Growth Account. Availability of interest-earning Growth Accounts are subject to client jurisdiction of residence.