Sending BTC to your BTC Savings Account is easy, and can be done in several simple steps.
Note: Before you start, make sure that you have already created an account with Ledn, and completed the necessary Know-Your-Client (KYC) procedure. Account creation takes only a few minutes, and once you have an account and KYC approved, you can fully start using our services.
If you already have a verified Ledn account, you’re ready to get started:
1. Log in to your Ledn account on the web platform.
2. Select BTC Savings from the left-hand column.
3. Click the “Deposit” button
4. Copy the receiving address, or scan the QR code if you are sending from a mobile wallet.
5. Send BTC to that address in a regular BTC transaction.
6. Once your transaction has a single confirmation, the sent amount will be reflected in your account, and it will begin earning interest right away.
Note: Make sure you are only sending bitcoin (BTC) in a standard on-chain transaction. Your Ledn BTC address cannot accept other cryptocurrencies. Ledn is not liable for any other assets sent to this address, and failing to heed this warning can result in permanent loss of your asset.