If you already have a KYC verified Ledn account, you’re ready to get started:
Depositing USDC, USDT or ETH
1. Log in to your Ledn account on the web platform.
2. Select USDC, USDT or ETH Transaction from the left-hand column.
3. Click the “Deposit” button.
4. If this is your first time using the USDC, USDT or ETH account, you may need to select “generate USDC, USDT or ETH address”, and it will be created for you right away.
5. Copy the USDC, USDT or ETH receiving address, or scan the QR code. When possible, it is best to use the QR code to obtain the USDC, USDT or ETH address directly from the Ledn platform to reduce the risk of errors while copying and pasting, or manually typing the address.
6. Send USDC, USDT or ETH to that receiving address in a regular Ethereum on-chain transfer.
7. Once your incoming USDC, USDT or ETH on-chain transfer has ten (10) confirmations on the blockchain, the sent USDC will be reflected in your USDC, USDT or ETH Transaction account, and it will begin earning interest right away, if available in your jurisdiction of residence.
Warning: Make sure you are only sending USDC or USDT as an ERC-20 token and ETH as a standard native token on an Ethereum on-chain transfer. Your Ledn USDC, USDT or ETH address cannot accept other stablecoins or coins, and cannot accept USDC, USDT or ETH sent on any blockchains other than Ethereum. Ledn is not liable for any other assets sent to this address, and failing to heed this warning can result in permanent loss of your asset.