Sending USDC to your USDC Savings Account is easy, and can be done in several simple steps.
Note: Before you start, make sure that you have already created an account with Ledn, and completed the necessary Know-Your-Client (KYC) procedure. Account creation takes only a few minutes, and once you have an account and KYC approved, you can fully start using our services.
If you already have a verified Ledn account, you’re ready to get started:
1. Log in to your Ledn account on the web platform.
2. Select USDC Savings from the left-hand column.
3. Click the “Deposit” button.
4. If this is your first time using the USDC Account, you may need to select “generate USDC address”, and it will be created for you right away.
5. Copy the USDC receiving address (or scan the QR code)
6. Send USDC to that address.
7. Once it has ten (10) confirmations, the sent USDC will be reflected in your account.
Note: Make sure you are only sending USDC as an ERC-20 token. Your Ledn USDC address cannot accept other stablecoins, and cannot accept USDC sent on any blockchains other than Ethereum. Ledn is not liable for any other assets sent to this address, and failing to heed this warning can result in permanent loss of your asset.