Withdrawing BTC from your BTC Transaction account to an external BTC address is easy, and can be done in several simple steps.
1. Log in to your Ledn account on the web platform.
2. Select BTC Transaction from the left-hand column.
3. Click the “Withdrawal” button
4. Select the amount you desire to withdraw and the external outgoing BTC address.
5. Insert your 2FA Code (if required).
6. Click “Submit”.
Warning: Make sure you are only sending bitcoin (BTC) to a standard Bitcoin on-chain address. Ledn is not liable for any other assets sent to an invalid BTC on-chain address, and failing to heed this warning can result in permanent loss of your assets.
In case you want to withdraw any funds of your BTC Growth account to an external BTC address, you must first transfer it from your BTC Growth Account to the BTC Transaction account, and then follow the procedure indicated above.