Withdrawing from your USDC, USDT or ETH Transaction account to an external address is easy, and can be done in several simple steps.
Withdrawing USDC, USDT or ETH:
1. Log in to your Ledn account on the web platform.
2. Select USDC, USDT or ETH Transaction from the left-hand column.
3. Click the “Withdrawal” button
4. Select the amount you desire to withdraw and the external outgoing USDC, USDT or ETH address.
5. Insert your 2FA Code (if required)
6. Click “Submit”.
Warning: Make sure you are only sending USDC and USDT to an external ERC-20 token address and ETH to an external native token address. Ledn is not liable for any other assets sent to an invalid USDC, USDT or ETH on-chain address, and failing to heed this warning can result in permanent loss of your assets.